Shout it out loud: A new year and decade has arrived!
You know what that means. It's time for a brand new bunch of Saturday or Sunday Shout Outs for the 2020 tax year.
As in its earlier iterations, this feature allows me to share good tax info from other places and gives me a bit more free time each weekend.
Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. So I'm just going to keep on sharing and shouting.
Enjoy these articles/posts and your weekends!
- The wide range of state and local taxes (Feb. 22, 2020)
- Ways to work around the end of the stretch IRA (Feb. 15, 2020)
- Dealing with a wrong tax statement (Feb. 8, 2020)
- Super Bowl rooting reasons and tax residency implications (Feb. 1, 2020)
- Timing differences in Vanguard's issuance of 1099s (Jan. 25, 2020)
- How Prohibition made us more reliant on the income tax (Jan. 18, 2020)
- IRS gig economy tax tips for all side hustlers, even TV stars (Jan. 11, 2020)
- Progressive tax rates help ease tax bite on income increases, minimum wage or otherwise (Jan. 4, 2020)
You can read more of the whys and wherefores of the Shout Out idea in the original post about the one-weekend-day posts. There you'll also find all of 2017's Shout Outs.
Thanks and I'll say it again, enjoy your weekends with a little bit of taxes on the side. I know I will!