It's a new year and I've got to admit that I've gotten used to this Shout Out feature that lets me share good tax info from other places and gives me a bit more free time each weekend.
So I'm keeping it going.
Enjoy these articles/posts and your weekends!
- Celebrating marijuana and its taxes on 420 Day (April 20, 2019)
- 13 tax tips for the 2019 filing season's last weekend (April 13, 2019)
- Do you live in a tax audit hot spot? (April 6, 2019)
- Tax tips for winners of March Madness bets (March 30, 2019)
- IRS offers more underwithholding tax penalty relief, but taxpayer ire over smaller refunds lingers (March 23, 2019)
- Dakota residents have biggest federal tax bills (March 16, 2019)
- Picking the perfect tax software (March 9, 2019)
- Don't forget about your state taxes (March 2, 2019)
- Tax refunds are nice, but savings provide a better payoff (Feb. 23, 2019)
- 44% of Americans pay no income tax. Refunds remain focus for many of the rest (Feb. 16, 2019)
- Tax bill troubles created by the GOP tax bill (Feb. 9, 2019)
- Are you ready for some legal Super Bowl betting beyond Nevada? (Feb. 2, 2019)
- Who wants to tax a millionaire? It's not a game show, but the latest Congressional and political campaign theme (Jan. 26, 2019)
- IRS explains how the new 20% pass-through tax deduction for small businesses works (Jan. 19, 2019)
- Free File 2019 is open with taxpayer protection upgrades (Jan. 13, 2019)
- New year brings notable state tax changes (Jan. 5, 2019)
You can read more of the whys and wherefores of the Shout Out idea in the original post about the one-weekend-day posts. There you'll also find all of 2017's Shout Outs. As for last year's Shout Outs, they're all all on the 2018 page.
Thanks and enjoy your weekends, too, with a little bit of taxes on the side!