It's a new year and I've got to admit that I've gotten used to this Shout Out feature that lets me share good tax info from other places and gives me a bit more free time each weekend.
So I'm keeping it going.
Enjoy these articles/posts and your weekends!
- 44% of Americans pay no income tax. Refunds remain focus for many of the rest (Feb. 16, 2019)
- Tax bill troubles created by the GOP tax bill (Feb. 9, 2019)
- Are you ready for some legal Super Bowl betting beyond Nevada? (Feb. 2, 2019)
- Who wants to tax a millionaire? It's not a game show, but the latest Congressional and political campaign theme (Jan. 26, 2019)
- IRS explains how the new 20% pass-through tax deduction for small businesses works (Jan. 19, 2019)
- Free File 2019 is open with taxpayer protection upgrades (Jan. 13, 2019)
- New year brings notable state tax changes (Jan. 5, 2019)
You can read more of the whys and wherefores of the Shout Out idea in the original post about the one-weekend-day posts. There you'll also find all of 2017's Shout Outs. As for last year's Shout Outs, they're all all on the 2018 page.
Thanks and enjoy your weekends, too, with a little bit of taxes on the side!