July was a crazy busy month, ending on a particularly crazy busy weekend.
And since I'm no longer able or inclined to pull all-nighters like I did in college, I've pushed the carnival's publication to Wednesday, Aug. 8.
Thanks for that collective murmur of disappointment.
But there is some good news.
If you forgot to submit a post, I'm taking submissions for the impending collection of tax goodness until noon tomorrow, Tuesday, Aug. 7.
You can send your blog post, either one you wrote or one you read and want to share (and make it tax-only please; check out the Carnival guidelines for more info) to me via:
- A comment at the end of this announcement post
- The Carnival of Taxes submission page
- Twitter (I'm @taxtweet; please use hashtag #TC104)
- Facebook by posting on Don't Mess With Taxes' wall
- Email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, you can slake your Tax Carnival thirst by perusing the archives (this post will show up first; just keep scrolling down).
Thanks for your Tax Carnival contribution and your patience.