Thanks, Dave, for getting political last night.
In addition to having Dr. Jill Biden, the vice president's wife, as a guest on his CBS Late Show, David Letterman's Top 10 list focused on the president's latest fiscal proposals.
If you don't have time to watch the video, here are the Top 10 Highlights Of Barack Obama's Deficit Plan:
10. Pay everything off with a giant bake sale on the White House lawn,
9. New 10,000 percent tax on waffles -- no way people are giving up their waffles!
8. Congressional Super Committee now reports to even more powerful Super Duper Committee.7. Medicare no longer covers ass X-rays.
6. From now on, quarters are worth 26 cents.
5. Change the definition of the word "deficit".
4. Seniors must wait until they're 112 before they can collect Social Security.
3. Open more post offices -- those places are money machines!
2. Congressmen must pay hookers in cash.
And the number one highlight of Obama's deficit plan:
1. Jets giving three and a half in Cincy -- it's like found money.
Rim shot! And we now return you to our regularly scheduled comedy show on Capitol Hill.
You also might find these items of interest: