Here's a fun way to wrap up a Monday, getting everyone fighting about, finessing figures, debating discussing tax cuts.
Play nice. See you tomorrow!
Hat tip: TaxProf Blog
- Democrats support tax fraud and waste;
Republicans hate middle-class workers
- Debt limit, tax reform and me on 'net TV
- Reagan tax cut architect says GOP has gone too far
with anti-tax 'religion'
- Fed Chair Bernanke talks tax policy
- 'Uncle' Alan Greenspan's latest on taxes
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Check out the buttons -- Tweet This, Reblog, Like, Digg This and more -- at the bottom of this post. Or you can use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail and online avenues. Thanks!