Still haven't filed your 2010 taxes? Welcome to the club.
The IRS says it expects almost 10 million taxpayers to request an extension to file their returns.
But you don't have to be one of them.
Check out my 7-day tax filing plan. It breaks down the whole process into easy steps you can take for the next week to get your return filed on time.
The choice is yours. You just need to make it soon.
- Common tax filing errors to avoid
- Overlooked tax deductions and credits
- Deductions without itemizing
- Shopping for tax deductions
- 2011 Daily tax tips: April, March, February and January
- State Tax Departments
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Check out the buttons -- Tweet This, Reblog, Like, Digg This and more -- at the bottom of this post. Or you can use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail and online avenues. Thanks!