It must be fun at at Howard family reunions.
In 2008, child actor turned Academy Award winning director Ron Howard supported Obama, producing and staring in a video recalling his Mayberry and "Happy Days" days.
After Obama was elected, Howard enlisted Saturday Night Live stars (plus Jim Carrey) for the Presidential Reunion video that urged the new prez to put some muscle behind creation of the Consumer Financial Protection Agency, which was at the time being hotly debated.
But it looks like such liberal candidates and causes are not supported by Ron's younger brother Clint Howard.
Clint is an actor. Maybe he just wanted a paycheck. Don't we all.
Maybe Clint wanted to distinguish himself from his more-famous brother.
Or maybe Clint is just much more conservative than his sibling. It happens. I don't think the Human Genome Project has yet found the DNA marker for political inclinations.
But, as I said up front, one thing I am sure of is that there are some lively discussions when the Howard clan gets together.
- Obama advisers say 'yes' to all tax cuts
- No votes on tax cuts until November
- Tax the rich, whoever they are
- Effect of expiring tax cuts on the rich
- Democrat vs. Republican tax cut graphics
- Tax cuts favor ...
- Democrats who support Bush tax cuts
- Representing the rich ... or not
- Tax cut timing could be costly
- Some quick tax cut calculations
- OMG! What will happen to my tax bill if the Bush tax cuts expire!?!
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!