OK. I really tried to post a serious item today, but I'm having trouble getting some images to upload. I'm thinking (hoping) it's an issue with my blogging platform, since the same thing happens (or rather doesn't happen) on both my laptop and PC, each of which uses a different photo program.
So, after a couple of hours of fighting this losing battle -- and not yet eating anything while I obsessed worked to solve the problem! -- I've decided screw it.
It's the middle of a long holiday weekend. I'm hungry. Football is about to start.
I'm going for the easy way out: YouTube!
Sheeba's tax tasks are not as hilarious as Sylvester's reaction to a new housemate, but Sheeba's tax hook earns top billing. I do have some standards!
- Filling out your pet's tax return and paying your kids' college costs
- Health care, for you and your pets
- Picking the perfect, and cost-effective, pet
- 'Four legs good, two legs bad'
- Leona loved that dog
- Leona's dog must live on less
- Did we learn nothing from Leona?
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!