"Some sort of tax cut or earnings or money or something was reported in economic news this week in further evidence that a lot of financial-related things have been going on lately," reports The Onion.
"America's Finest News Source" provides satiric details in Something About Tax Cuts Or Earnings Or Money Or Something In Recent Economic News, which sadly, terrifyingly, maddeningly and correctly reflects the cacophony of financial and political reports on efforts to influence the U.S. economy and voters.
- Tax breaks in the new small business bill
- Rich get most of the tax benefits
- Representing the rich ... or not
- Some quick tax cut calculations
- End of Bush tax cuts could cost states
- OMG! What will happen to my tax bill if the Bush tax cuts expire!?!
- Tax cuts smackdown!
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!