How glad am I that my home state of Texas leads the nation in property taxes as a percentage of home value.
Guess that sort of balances out the no-income-tax break for us Lone Star State residents who own houses.
- N.J. got it right: We hate property taxes
- Homeowner fighting 'air' property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Fighting rising property taxes
- Real estate values fuel property tax fights
- Property tax appeals on the rise
- Private property tax collector troubles
- How do your property taxes stack up?
- Texas seniors being denied tax deferrals
- Property tax time for all!
- Politicians property tax problems
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!