Jon Stewart skewers "The Summer of Recovery" and the upcoming battle over expiring tax cuts.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Faces of Debt|
Thank you, Jon, for yet again making us laugh through our tax, financial, political and, yes, even our social media tears
Video player note: When I click start, the Daily Show video clip's volume is totally turned down, which is better than being at the highest level, especially if you work in a cube farm!
- OMG! What will happen to my tax bill if the Bush tax cuts expire!?!
- Tax cuts smackdown!
- Obama tax official offers some support for dual estate tax application in 2010
- Senate rejects permanent estate tax death
- Tax cuts or total tax reform?
- 'Uncle' Alan Greenspan's latest on taxes
- Debunking 5 Bush tax cut myths
- Is it time for tax reform?
- 2010's expiring tax cuts likely to be dealt with
by a lameduck Congress
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!