Happy Mother's Day!
A lot of moms, in addition to all their other tasks both at home and in many cases at an outside-the-house job, also are in charge of their families' finances.
I know you're not thinking about money or taxes today. Good. You deserve a day off.
But when you again focus on all your many responsibilities, here's a collection of tax and financial considerations from the ol' blog, my stories on Bankrate.com and other sources.
- Tax joys of parenthood, Bankrate.com
- Getting full tax credit for your kids, Bankrate.com
- Let the IRS help you look after the kids, Bankrate.com
- Camp for kids, tax breaks for parents, Don't Mess With Taxes
- Getting help from Uncle Sam for adoption costs, Bankrate.com
- Know the "nanny tax" rules, Bankrate.com
- Tax tips for single moms, GoogoBits.com
- 5 Tax Tips All Parents Should Know, Parenting.com
- 7 Ways Moms Can Boost Their Financial Security, Kiplinger.com
I hope these help you save all you moms a few tax dollars. If so, be sure you spend that money on yourself!
- Have you hugged your mom today?
- Mother's Day gift ideas
- Mom's money lessons
- Filing Mom's tax return
- Kids, money and economic chaos
- Aging parents, ageless money issues
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!