He needs it to pay the more than $1 million in federal taxes he allegedly owes Uncle Sam.
According to the Detroit News Tax Watchdog blog, the IRS has filed a $1,050,733 lien against Daly with the Shelby County, Tenn., Register of Deeds.
The official paperwork indicates that Daly owes income taxes from 2007 and 2008. The address on the lien is his home in Memphis, Tenn., which is currently on the market with a $698,000 asking price.
Daly has made a lot of bad moves in his life and career, but you've got to admit he's fun to watch on the course, for his powerful drives as well as to see which pair of Loudmouth golf pants he's wearing!
- Tiger tales, taxes and divorce
- Tax protester tactic no 'Miracle'
- Former Steeler owes IRS $631,000
- Schwarzenegger's tax lien terminated
- NFL Eagles pass on ex-con tax credit
- From IRS clutches to top of the IRL
- More (formerly) rich and famous tax woes
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!