I've even gone totally tax geeky and bemoaned the breakup of the long-time pair Schedules A and B.
But even though many of us feel like we're in a horror movie during tax-filing season, Form Z-MBIE is a new one to me!
Thanks to @taxdoctoralerts for the gory heads-up.Related posts:
- Breaking up Schedules A and B
- Schedule L, a new form for nonitemizers
- Schedule M, yet another new form
- Filling out your pet's tax return
- Are you ready to file your taxes?
- E-filing 2010 is here ... except for homebuyer credit claimants
Want to tell your friends about this blog post? Click the Tweet This or Digg This buttons below or use the Share This icon to spread the word via e-mail, Facebook and other popular applications. Thanks!