I've been blogging for almost a dozen years now (my first post went live on Nov. 14, 2005). For most of these years, I've posted at least one new item every damn day.
Now I'm old older. And the hubby has cut back on his work and wants me to spend some of my time sharing his new free time. Who am I to argue? At least about this.
However, I do love blogging. And I don't want to short-change you, my loyal readers.
So I've created Shout Out Saturday or, depending on the weekend day this new feature appears, Shout Out Sunday.
Regardless of which weekend day it runs, the concept is the same. Rather than composing a new post, some weekends I'll give a shout out to another blogger's post or financial journalist's story that I know y'all will enjoy and find useful and link to that.
Of course I'll add a few of my own words. That's what writers do. But most of the content will be found in the piece that's getting the shout out.
And just in case you want to know who made my precious free time possible, I'm linking all my Shout Out Saturday (or Sunday) posts on this page.
That's not because I'm a writer, but because I love making lists! So here goes, with the most recent Shout Out added each weekend to the top of the list.
Enjoy these articles/posts and your weekends!
- Corporate tax contributions to the states (Sept. 16, 2017)
- Movie dependence on tax credits could take a Brexit hit (Sept. 3, 2017)
- Netflix, other streaming services taxes are here in some states and coming soon to more (Aug. 19, 2017)
- Americans offer a counter-intuitive tax reform plan (Aug. 12, 2017)
- Tax man anxiously awaiting Powerball, Mega Millions winners (Aug. 5, 2017)